The Academy for Leadership Excellence is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to church leaders who need funding to attend Academy educational opportunities. Scholarships are determined by the Academy office working in tandem with the District Superintendents. Church leaders who wish to attend an event and are offered a scholarship are required to pay 25% of the registration fee and the remaining 75% is covered through the scholarship fund, generously supported by the Academy Board. Please email the Academy at for further information.